Пользователь4 года назад
ПожаловатьсяПожаловаться

1 Find the mistake in each sentence. Circlet he mistake and write the correction. 1 I not going to do judo this evening. _____ I dont going to do judo this evening _____________________ 2 asAustralia. ________________ 3 I’ll to study languages at university ___________ I’ll study languages at university _________ 4 I think she won’t be tired. _______ I think she won’t tired. ___________________ 5 What he is going to do? __________ What he is going do? __________________________________________ 6 ‘Have a good time at the party.’ ‘Yes, I’ll.’ _have a good time_________________________ 7 I don’t think the train won’t be late. _____ I don’t think the train won’t be late _____________________ 8 He’s going to cycling in a few minutes. __________________________ 9 He will go to the Olympics next year? __________________________ 10 My brother is going live on a boat. __________________________

Ответы

Будь первым, кто ответит на вопрос