Пользователь7 лет назад
ПожаловатьсяПожаловаться

1. Выбери нужный артикль. 1) He has got…ball. … ball is big. a) a, the b) ---, a c) the, a 2) She is … girl. … girl has … dolls. a) ---, --- b) ---, the c) a, the 3) My mother is … teacher. She teaches …English. a) the, the b) a, --- c) a, the 4) I have got … apple. … apple is red. a) an, the b) the, the c) a, the 5) … Lylu is … lazy. a) A, the b) the, a c) ---, ---- 2. Выбери have или has. I ___________ seven colour pens and a pencil. My sisters _________ to read five books. My brother __________ got a computer. We _________ got a new carpet. They ________ got nine rooms in their house. 3. Вставь is или are. There _______ some olive oil in the salad. There _______ a lot of cucumbers in the box. There _______ some tea in the cup. There _______ a lot of butter on the plate. There _______ some flour in the bag. 4. Образуйте сравнительную и превосходную степени прилагательных. small funny big nice happy good fat tall 5. Выбери правильный модальный глагол. I _______ sing song. a) can b) must c) may 2) We ________ get up early on Sunday. a) can’t b) mustn’t c) can My brother ________ do his homework every day. a) mustn’t b) must c) can _________ I come in? a) Can b) May c) Must ________ I help you? a) Can b) May c) Must 6. Выберите правильный глагол. Last Sunday I _________ to the park. a) go b) went c) will go My sister _________ to the music last night. a) dance b) will dance c) danced My father and I __________ to Moscow next week. a) go b) went c) will go I ______ books every day. a) read b) will read c) reads I _________ to my grandmother next month. a) write b) wrote c) will write 7. Задайте вопросы к выделенным словам. They made a cake yesterday. He’ll go to the park tomorrow. My sister and I play tennis on Sundays. They are at school now. He drank some coffee yesterday.

Ответы1

Аватар
Эвелина7 лет назад
Задание 1: 1. Ответ: a 2. Ответ: c 3. Ответ: b 4. Ответ: a 5. Ответ: c Задание 2: 1. Ответ: have 2. Ответ: have 3. Ответ: has 4. Ответ: have 5. Ответ: have Задание 3: 1. Ответ: are 2. Ответ: are 3. Ответ: are 4. Ответ: is 5. Ответ: are Задание 4: 1. Small - smaller - the smallest 2. Funny - funny - the funniest 3. Big - bigger - the biggest 4. Nice - nicer - the nicest 5. Happy - happer - the happiest 6. Good - better - the best 7. Fat - fatter - the fatter 8. Tall - taller - the tallest Задание 5: 1. Ответ: a 2. Ответ: b 3. Ответ: b 4. Ответ: a 5. Ответ: a Задание 6: 1. Ответ: b 2. Ответ: с 3. Ответ: с 4. Ответ: а 5. Ответ: с Задание 7: Какие выделенные слова?
Рекомендации Учи.Ответов
УЧИ.РУ
Разобраться в сложных темах по школьным предметам помогут курсы Учи.ру
Заниматься